UK Freedom Finance Loans
1. What is Freedom Finance?
Freedom Finance is a UK lending company that started in 1983. At that time it was known as Wilmslow Financial Services. However, the company grew by leaps and bounds and in 2001, it became Freedom Finance as it expanded. It consists of Freedom Finance Plc, Freedom Lending, Freedom Spain, Freedom Sweden, Freedom Ireland and Mortgage Next. Freedom Finance Plc is the largest part of the business being a leading finance broker in the UK.
2. What services does Freedom Finance offer?
Through Freedom Finance Plc, the company provides personal loans to homeowners. It also offers a loan and mortgage brokering service helping you find the best mortgage terms to suit your individual needs. Freedom Lending specializes in mortgages and this company has its own mortgage product. Through Mortgage Next, the company has a regulated mortgage network for appointed representatives.
3. How can I apply for a loan through Freedom Finance?
The application process for Freedom Finance is simple. You can apply online in five easy steps:
• Tell the amount of money you wish to borrow and the reasons you need it.
• Give your personal details and where you have lived for the past 3 years.
• Give your employment details and your banking information.
• Give the details of your current income and your monthly payments.
• Give the details about your home and property.
4. How can I use the loan calculator on the Freedom Finance site?
The loan calculator on the Freedom Finance site lets you enter the amount of money you want to borrow to find out what your monthly payments would be. You can also use the loan calculator to find out how much money you are qualified to borrow.
5. How much money can I borrow from Freedom Finance?
You can borrow money for whatever reason you wish from £5,000 to £100,000 with repayment terms of up to 25 years. The typical APR5 charged on these loans is about 10.75%, but this depends on your personal circumstances and your credit history.
6. Can I borrow money with no equity or a poor credit history?
Yes, Freedom Finance has loan options for those with no equity or with adverse credit records. The 125% Equity Plan allows employed homeowners to borrow money with little or no equity. The specialists at Freedom Finance can help you if you have county court judgments against you or mortgage arrears. They will do their best to make sure you can borrow the money that you need.
7. Does Freedom Finance deal with debt consolidation loans?
Freedom Finance prides itself on being able to help people with mounting debts. They can help you get a loan to pay off all your credit cards and debts so that you only have one monthly payment that will be lower than the total of all the payments. The typical rate for this type of loan is 10.9% APR.
8. What types of mortgages does Freedom Finance deal with?
Freedom Finance searches the market to find you the best mortgage to suit your situation. A typical mortgage carries an APR of 8%, but this will depend on your circumstances. They also charge a fee of about £395 for mortgage advice. However, you will be getting advice from specialists in the field of mortgages.
9. What is the maximum amount I can borrow in a mortgage?
Freedom Finance access the market according to the perceived risk involved in allowing you to borrow the money. If Freedom Finance is unable to offer you a mortgage, it will search for a lender that can through its mortgage broker service. There are lenders that will let you borrow up to 5 times your annual income.
10. Where is Freedom Finance located?
You can find all the information you need about Freedom Finance at www.freedomfinance.co.uk/loansinfo/. Here you can apply for a loan, request a free quote or just search the question and answers section of the site.
[Back to UK Loan Company]